We are providing a number of other records that may be of interest to you. If there is a public record you are interested in but do not see on the website, please contact the District Office.
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
As audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor and accepted by the Board, the audits will be posted on the website.
As the District has these reports available from the engineer, the reports will be posted on the website. These reports will describe the projects that the District will be undertaking for financing, construction or acquisition, and maintenance.
- O&M Assessment Report (August 2015)
- O&M Assessment Report (August 2014)
- O&M Assessment Report (June 2013)
- Chapter 2006-360, Laws Of Florida, establishing the District, effective June 23, 2006, as adopted by the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners.
- Chapter 2009-249, Laws Of Florida, Laws Of Florida, amending the District’s boundaries, effective June 1, 2009, as adopted by the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners.
RULES OF PROCEDURE
- Rules of Procedure: These are the administrative rules by which the District operates and conducts its business pursuant to Florida Law. Adopted on September 13, 2011.
VIERA WILDERNESS PARK
- Habitat Management Plan: This plan is the governing document for the Viera Wilderness Park, describing the management and maintenance activities that are required for Stage 1 of the Viera Wilderness Park. [3.38 MB]